Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Book(s) of the Day

Lord of the Rings!

I've never read them, a fact which I realize a few weeks ago. I'm a big advocate of read the books before watching the movies but unfortunately I've seen the movies . I've even read "The Hobbit" a while ago and enjoyed it. I'm a little confused why I didn't pick up the Trilogy sooner but now I'm starting it. Reading the initial pages, I fell like I will enjoy the books but we'll see. 

I'm still moving (slowly) through "The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" and wish it would just be sunny outside this weekend/afternoon so I can sit outside and just read. (Rain, though it should be incentive to read, often pulls me to the computer). 

I've also gained a desire to reread a lot of books. There were so many books that I have read, loved, and never picked up again (especially books for school).  And, reading books I like a second time is always awesome. It's basically like reading a book you haven't picked up before but knowing you will like it (plus knowing the ending). 

Until next time,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment